Posted to general@xml.apache.org by Steve Buroff <sj...@lucent.com> on 2000/06/06 16:14:10 UTC

enumeration implemented?

I've attached small xml and xsd files that attempt to use
an enumeration. xerces 1.1.1 gives the error below.
Am I doing something wrong or is this a xerces bug?
Probably the former since this is pretty basic. Any help
will be appreciated. TIA

Steve Buroff

[Error] enumBug.xml:5:14: Schema error: null validator for datatype : EnumType.

[Error] enumBug.xml:5:14: Schema error: null validator for datatype : EnumType.

[Error] Datatypevalidator for attribute attr1 not found in element type elt

[Error] enumBug.xml:5:14: Attribute "attr1" must be declared for element type "elt".

enumBug.xml: 500 ms (1 elems, 3 attrs, 0 spaces, 4 chars)

Process Exit...