Posted to yarn-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Akira Ajisaka <aa...@apache.org> on 2020/04/18 18:41:01 UTC

Moving to Yetus 0.12.0

Hi folks,

I updated Jenkinsfile to use Yetus 0.12.0 in GitHub PR.

In addition, I'm updating the configs in the Jenkins jobs to use Yetus
0.12.0 in ASF JIRAs. I updated the settings of
https://builds.apache.org/view/H-L/view/Hadoop/job/PreCommit-HADOOP-Build
<https://builds.apache.org/view/H-L/view/Hadoop/job/PreCommit-HADOOP-Build/16898/console>
and
testing in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-17000.

If there is something wrong, please let me know and please feel free to
revert the config.

Regards,
Akira

Re: Moving to Yetus 0.12.0

Posted by Akira Ajisaka <aa...@apache.org>.
Updated Yetus version to 0.12.0 in branch-2.10 qbt job:
https://builds.apache.org/view/H-L/view/Hadoop/job/hadoop-qbt-branch-2.10-java7-linux-x86/

-Akira

Re: Moving to Yetus 0.12.0

Posted by Akira Ajisaka <aa...@apache.org>.