Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by steven reinisch <st...@medien.uni-weimar.de> on 2006/01/14 01:03:43 UTC

Axis2-0.94 deployment and client usage

hi,

first some things i noticed about the deployment using axis2-0.94:

1) service name
   - if the .aar file has not the same name as the attribute 'name' of the
     'service' element in the 'services.xml', the name of the .aar file will
     be the service name the service is deployed with, e.g.:

     <service name="MyService">
     </service>

     headache.aar

     => service url: 'http://localhost/axis2/services/headache'
        instead of 'http://localhost/axis2/services/MyService' as expected

2) service operations

   independet of the operations i "mount" in the 'services.xml', ALL opeations
   of the service class will be shown on the service list

another point ..

i want to use the 'EchoBlockingDualClient' from the userguide, but i get an
exception: 'module.xml not found  for the module :   addressing;'

on the axis2 homepage users are advised to remove the .axis2 dir and create a
new one. my question:
where do i have to place this dir using windows? i tried several places (root of
my hdd, dir the client runs in, ..) and it didn't worked out.
what about the 'module.xml'?

thanks in advance,
steven

Re: Axis2-0.94 deployment and client usage

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Deepal,

Please take a quick look at the bug report i just created:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-397

thanks,
dims

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.