Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by vineet yadav <vi...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/10 03:40:59 UTC

Solr multiple sources configuration

Hi,
I am using solr to store data from multiple sources like social media,
news, journals etc. So i am using crawler, multiple scrappers and  apis to
gather data. I want to know which is the  best way to configure solr so
that I can store data which comes from multiple sources.

Thanks
Vineet Yadav

Re: Solr multiple sources configuration

Posted by Jack Krupansky <ja...@basetechnology.com>.
It is mostly a matter of how you expect to query that data - do you need
different queries for different sources, or do you have a common conceptual
model that covers all sources with a common set of queries?

-- Jack Krupansky