Posted to user@struts.apache.org by liukaipeng <li...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/08 02:49:15 UTC

Spring integration with Struts-2.0.2

Wiki page http://cwiki.apache.org/WW/spring.html demonstrate how to integrate spring with struts2, that in detail, set struts.objectFactory = spring to use spring as the object factory. This works well with the struts-2.0.1 release, but when I switch the jar file to struts2-all-2.0.2-SNAPSHOT.jar(Dec 5), I get the following error message when the server startup:

ERROR - StandardContext.filterStart(3638) | Exception starting filter struts
Cannot locate the chosen ObjectFactory implementation: spring - [unknown location]
 at org.apache.struts2.config.BeanSelectionProvider.alias(BeanSelectionProvider.java:198)

Is there any change to this short hand name for spring, or I'm missing some configuration point newly added to struts-2.0.2?

liukaipeng
2006-12-08

Re: Spring integration with Struts-2.0.2

Posted by Tomas Carlsson <to...@gmail.com>.
This is a long-shot:

    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.struts</groupId>
      <artifactId>struts2-spring-plugin</artifactId>
      <version>2.0.2-SNAPSHOT</version>
    </dependency>

/tomas

Posted by liu kaipeng <li...@gmail.com>.
Thanks to Tomas and Wendy, it work fine!

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.