Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Ramasubramanian Narayanan <ra...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/15 16:40:18 UTC

Can we setup Flume in Apache Hadoop?

Hi,

Can we setup Flume in Apache Hadoop... If yes can someone share the URL for
the steps to do so...

Thanks and Regards,
Rams

Re: Can we setup Flume in Apache Hadoop?

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Yes, Apache Flume works with Hadoop; See their user guide at
http://flume.apache.org/FlumeUserGuide.html

--
Harsh J

Re: Can we setup Flume in Apache Hadoop?

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: Can we setup Flume in Apache Hadoop?

Posted by Nitin Pawar <ni...@gmail.com>.
in apache hadoop ?

what do you want to do ?

--
Nitin Pawar

Re: Can we setup Flume in Apache Hadoop?

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: Can we setup Flume in Apache Hadoop?

Posted by Nitin Pawar <ni...@gmail.com>.
in apache hadoop ?

what do you want to do ?

--
Nitin Pawar

Re: Can we setup Flume in Apache Hadoop?

Posted by Nitin Pawar <ni...@gmail.com>.
in apache hadoop ?

what do you want to do ?

--
Nitin Pawar

Re: Can we setup Flume in Apache Hadoop?

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: Can we setup Flume in Apache Hadoop?

Posted by Nitin Pawar <ni...@gmail.com>.
in apache hadoop ?

what do you want to do ?

--