Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Nick Burch <ni...@apache.org> on 2015/02/18 17:17:15 UTC

Anyone want to take charge of releasing 3.12 beta 1?

Hi All

http://poi.apache.org/changes.html shows we've probably added and fixed
enough stuff to warrant another release, probably only a beta though.

Does anyone fancy taking charge of doing the release?
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/poi/site/src/documentation/release-guide.txt
has all the details of the steps to follow

(The release will need to be done by a committer, but non-committers can
help out by testing, reporting problems, reporting regression, and
generally helping with the process!)

Nick

Re: Anyone want to take charge of releasing 3.12 beta 1?

Posted by Nick Burch <ap...@gagravarr.org>.
On Sat, 21 Feb 2015, Andreas Beeker wrote:
> I'm currently (trying to) preparing the next beta release.

Great stuff, thanks!

If there's something not clear in the docs and you can work it out, please
update the docs to be clearer/more explicit. If you can't figure it out,
post here and I'll do my best to help!

Posted by Andreas Beeker <an...@gmx.de>.
Hi Nick,

I'm currently (trying to) preparing the next beta release.

Andi