Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "B.C. Holmes" <bc...@roxton.com> on 2000/12/27 01:49:26 UTC

Re: weblogic.ejbc problem

Hulya_Peker@capgroup.com wrote:

> Hello-
> I am trying to use weblogic.ejbc to build an ejb jar file.
> I am getting the following exception:
>
> Loaded java/lang.Win32Process from c:\apps\JavaSoft\JRE\1.3\lib\rt.jar
>
> java.io.IOException: CreateProcess ........
> RatingServerBeanEOImpl.java error =2 ...
>
> Has anyone have any idea why it might be happening?

     <sifts through old memories>

     I believe I've seen this problem happen if you haven't included
the Java Runtime Environment in your PATH -- basically, the EJBC is
trying to run the javac tool, but the javac tool can't be found.

BCing you
--
B.C. Holmes             \u2625               http://www.bcholmes.org/
"Some guy designed the room I'm standing in;