Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by punkymt1 <pu...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/02 21:27:16 UTC

Geronimo v2.1 - Create Deployment Plan

Dear Geronimo users,

I am trying to create a deployment plan by browsing to the WAR file and then
click configure but I alway s get this message in Geronimo window:

ERROR: [getArchiveHandler] Illegal Character in path at index 15:
file:E:/Apache Geronimo/var/temp/geronimo-planCreator33934.tmpdir/WebApp.war

Re: Geronimo v2.1 - Create Deployment Plan

Posted by punkymt1 <pu...@gmail.com>.
It worked Kevan! Thanks a lot :)

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.