Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2018/04/12 13:56:40 UTC

Re: GitHub repository topics, any hints?

On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 5:05 PM, Daniel Klco <da...@gmail.com> wrote:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-16081 ...

That one was closed won't fix as we didn't provide the use case there,
I have now created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-16343
with more details.

-Bertrand

Re: GitHub repository topics, any hints?

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Apr 12, 2018 at 3:56 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz
<bd...@apache.org> wrote:
> ...I have now created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-16343
> with more details....

We have answers there now - infra isn't willing to give us the
"maintainer" role on our repositories.

IF we need to set a few topics we can create INFRA tickets for that.

For more, we should write a script (Python ideally) under
https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/infrastructure/trunk/projects/github/
and ask infra to run it.

I'll leave it at that for now, don't have a strong enough need to
write/debug such a script now.

-Bertrand