Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Hemendra Rana <ra...@vayusphere.com> on 2002/04/25 16:37:30 UTC

HTTP server log analyzer.

Hi All,

Does anyone know of some freely available http server log analyzers and
statistics generators. I am already using webalizer which is sought of
ok but would like to know if there are any other such tools available.

Thanks in advance,
Hemendra

Re: HTTP server log analyzer.

Posted by timuel <ti...@voicenet.com>.
awstats.sourceforge.net is great.

--
timuel

Re: HTTP server log analyzer.

Posted by Belgarius <we...@dfxwebs.com>.
> At 07:37 2002. 04. 25. -0700, you wrote:
> >Does anyone know of some freely available http server log analyzers and
> >statistics generators. I am already using webalizer which is sought of ok
> >but would like to know if there are any other such tools available.
>
> Check out freshmeat.net, and look for "log analyzer" or "web server
statistics"

   You may also want to look into Analog, it's free, and quite versatile.
You should be able to find it by doing a search on Google for "Analog".

Belgarius

---

Re: HTTP server log analyzer.

Posted by Szentmarjay Tibor <ti...@naplopok.hu>.
At 07:37 2002. 04. 25. -0700, you wrote:
>Does anyone know of some freely available http server log analyzers and
>statistics generators. I am already using webalizer which is sought of ok
>but would like to know if there are any other such tools available.

Check out freshmeat.net, and look for "log analyzer" or "web server statistics"

Tibor

-=o=-
Szentmarjay Tibor - http://tibu.naplopok.hu - mailto:tibor@naplopok.hu
ICQ UIN: 9774467 - Tel: (20) 9226659

RE: HTTP server log analyzer.

Posted by Ben Hyland <be...@liv-coll.ac.uk>.
Analog (http://www.analog.cx/) is good - very configurable and granular.
It's reports can be made nice and pretty with ReportMagic
(http://www.reportmagic.org/).

Hope this helps,

Ben