Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Federico Fanton <ff...@ibc.it> on 2007/11/22 18:52:28 UTC

Tracking InlineFrame status

Hi everyone!
I'm looking for a hint please :)
I have a Wicket page with an InlineFrame pointing to another Wicket page on the same servlet.. In the "inner" one I have a button that calls setResponsePage, thus changing the inner page.. Is there a way for the "outer" page to gain access to the new inner one? I mean, the actual WebPage object.. Using PageMaps maybe?
Many thanks for your attention!

Re: Tracking InlineFrame status

Posted by Federico Fanton <ff...@ibc.it>.
On Thu, 22 Nov 2007 18:52:28 +0100
Federico Fanton <ff...@ibc.it> wrote:

> I have a Wicket page with an InlineFrame pointing to another Wicket page on the same servlet.. In the "inner" one I have a button that calls setResponsePage, thus changing the inner page.. Is there a way for the "outer" page to gain access to the new inner one? I mean, the actual WebPage object.. Using PageMaps maybe?

For posterity, I think this can be solved by passing a new PageMap to the InlineFrame and using it to istantiate inner pages, then from the outer one:
IPageMap m = iFrame.getPageMap();
int id = m.nextId()-1; // ugly hack to get last page id, probably there's a better way
Page actPage = m.get(id, -1); // -1 means "last version" (undocumented?)

Bye!