Posted to user@shale.apache.org by Torsten Krah <tk...@fachschaft.imn.htwk-leipzig.de> on 2006/10/16 11:06:37 UTC

Adding shale support to an existing project -> 500 - Component ViewRoot undefined

I want to add shale support to an existing servlet/jsp porject - without
breaking the old one.

 javax.faces.FacesException: Undefined component type
javax.faces.ViewRoot

Everytime i try toload a jsf page, this exception occures. I got no idea
where to search for an error, any hints?

kind regards

Re: Adding shale support to an existing project -> 500 - Component ViewRoot undefined

Posted by Torsten Krah <tk...@fachschaft.imn.htwk-leipzig.de>.
Don't mind - get it working, some jars didn't like each other well -
cleaning up the library path from all unused ones ( spring for example )
did help.

kind regards