Posted to users@trafficcontrol.apache.org by Zach Hoffman <zr...@apache.org> on 2021/05/26 22:01:56 UTC

Re: Using the ASF slack

An update:

* We now have several Traffic Control channels in the ASF Slack:
  - #traffic-control
  - #traffic-control-automation
  - #traffic-control-cache-config
  - #traffic-control-cdn-in-a-box
  - #traffic-control-commits
  - #traffic-control-traffic_monitor
  - #traffic-control-traffic_ops
  - #traffic-control-traffic_portal
  - #traffic-control-traffic_router
  - #traffic-control-traffic_stats
  - #traffic-control-traffic_vault

* The channels in the ATC Slack workspace all posted a Slackbot reminder 10
hours ago linking to their respective ASF Slack channel equivalents, and
the most active channels are scheduled to post their reminder daily until
they are archived.

* Dave has updated https://s.apache.org/atc-slack to redirect to
https://s.apache.org/slack-invite . Thanks Dave!

* All of our community Slack links in the ATC repo and the Apache wiki
pages now. If you find more Slack links to be updated, you can file an
issue at https://github.com/zrhoffman/trafficcontrol/issues/new/choose .

-Zach