Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org> on 2013/06/28 10:59:49 UTC

Parent POM release soon?

Sebastian et al,

Now that Javadoc 2.9.1 has been released I would like to go ahead with
the release of HC parent POM release. Are there still any outstanding
tasks or issues that may block it?

I also would like to decouple the process of site content generation and
maven context management by moving site content to a separate SVN
location. Any objections to that?

Oleg

Re: Parent POM release soon?

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 28 June 2013 09:59, Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org> wrote:
> Sebastian et al,
>
> Now that Javadoc 2.9.1 has been released I would like to go ahead with
> the release of HC parent POM release. Are there still any outstanding
> tasks or issues that may block it?

Does not particularly matter since its use is optional; if problems
are found later just start the next version.

Sorry I won't have time to do much more than skim e-mails until late next week.

> I also would like to decouple the process of site content generation and
> maven context management by moving site content to a separate SVN
> location. Any objections to that?

No objection here.
Good idea.