Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ma...@go.com.mt on 2004/03/05 15:44:00 UTC

Adding / modfying response header from cocoon XSLT transformer

Hi,

Currently I am using an XSP generator which gets XML data through a
soap:call.  This is followed by the cocoon XSLT Transformer, followed by
the XML serializer.  I need to set a header in the http response at the
transformer stage. I cannot do this from the generator since, first I need
to analyze the generated XML using XSLT and the header is set according to
some conditions. Is there a way to do this? Is there a way to access
response headers through XSLT?

Thanks
Marco.