Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Dani Traphagen <da...@gridgain.com> on 2017/11/28 21:45:33 UTC

Apache Ignite Talk at Nike HQ: DEC 14

Hi Apache Ignite Devs,

For those of you in the Pacific Northwest, I will be giving a talk at
Nike’s Headquarters on Apache Ignite:
https://niketechtalksdec2017.splashthat.com

You are welcome to join or send this on to others in the area!

Thanks kindly,
Dani

Re: Apache Ignite Talk at Nike HQ: DEC 14

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
+ user list

Dani, excellent news and good luck!

We’ve added an announcement to Ignite events page to draw more attention:
https://ignite.apache.org/events.html#niketechtalksdec2017

—
Denis

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.