Posted to xmlrpc-dev@ws.apache.org by Perry Nguyen <pf...@hanhuy.com> on 2006/11/03 01:52:53 UTC

Re: to thousands of them

Do you still insist that there is more discussion of the spam than the spam
itself?

The SNR for the last few days has probably been a miserable 2:1 (messages:
Hello, net valuation palmella stage, Out-milton non-natty)

To the admin of this list,

Please do something about it, why is there nothing addressing this at all?

Thanks.