Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Javier Kohen <jk...@users.sourceforge.net> on 2006/12/06 02:42:15 UTC

Re: [Axis2]: producing a nicely formatted wsdl file with the java2wsdl tool ?

El mar, 05-12-2006 a las 17:33 -0800, S. Sharif escribió:
> The java2wsdl tool produces a wsdl file that is
> difficult to read.  Not only is it not nicely
> formatted as an xml file should be, but all of the xml
> tags in the bottom half of the file are written to a
> single line of text, which makes it even more
> difficult to read.
>
> Is there someway to configure the java2wsdl tool so
> that it produces a nicely formatted wsdl?

You can always pass the output through 'xmllint --format' or some
similar tool.

XML is not supposed to look neat, but it's usually nice enough to allow
us puny humans to reformat it to our will in order to be able to scan
through it more easily.

Greetings,
--
Javier Kohen <jk...@users.sourceforge.net>
ICQ: blashyrkh #2361802

Re: [Axis2]: producing a nicely formatted wsdl file with the java2wsdl tool ?

Posted by "S. Sharif" <al...@yahoo.com>.
Thank you.  Do you have a link to a page on how to add
the jtidy plugin to the WSDL2Java?
Thanks.

Posted by "S. Sharif" <al...@yahoo.com>.
Thank you.  Do you have a link to a page on how to add
the jtidy plugin to the java2wsdl?

Posted by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com>.

--
Ajith Ranabahu