Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jason Dillon <jd...@apache.org> on 2012/06/13 23:06:48 UTC

Fw: Cron /home/jdillon/ws/site/bin/sync

Is this site sync stuff still in use?

--jason

Forwarded message:

Re: Updating Geronimo site automation was: Cron /home/jdillon/ws/site/bin/sync

Posted by Forrest Xia <fo...@gmail.com>.
Just curious, when we could start using CMS to manage Geronimo web site
content?

--
Thanks!

Regards, Forrest

Re: Updating Geronimo site automation was: Cron /home/jdillon/ws/site/bin/sync

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
Heh, are you saying it would be cool with you if I look into it?

:-P

--jason

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.

Re: Cron /home/jdillon/ws/site/bin/sync

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.

Re: Fw: Cron /home/jdillon/ws/site/bin/sync

Posted by Forrest Xia <fo...@gmail.com>.

--
Thanks!

Regards, Forrest