Posted to users@camel.apache.org by benxs <bx...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2010/07/15 08:09:11 UTC

Can I from Topic-to-Queue or only Queue-to-Queue?

I would like to forward each msg which arrives in Topic "mytopic12" to a
Queue "myqueue44".

I got the impression that the <route> command is only for Queue-to-Queue
transports.
Can I use <route> for this anyway?

How can I otherwise forward with Camel incoming msg in a Topic to a Queue?

Ben

Re: Can I from Topic-to-Queue or only Queue-to-Queue?

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

ActiveMQ have native support for such kind.

See virtual destinations
http://activemq.apache.org/virtual-destinations.html

On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 8:09 AM, benxs <bx...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> I would like to forward each msg which arrives in Topic "mytopic12" to a
> Queue "myqueue44".
>
> I got the impression that the <route> command is only for Queue-to-Queue
> transports.
> Can I use <route> for this anyway?
>
> How can I otherwise forward with Camel incoming msg in a Topic to a Queue?
>
> Ben

Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer

Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/