Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@matthias-wessendorf.de> on 2004/08/30 15:58:46 UTC

[Sandbox/Email] nightly builds

Hi,

just saw, that the folder
http://cvs.apache.org/builds/jakarta-commons/nightly/commons-email/
is empty. Is there a special reason? Or did I miss something?

Regards,
Matthias
--
Matthias Weßendorf
Aechterhoek 18

RE: [Sandbox/Email] nightly builds

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@matthias-wessendorf.de>.
> Great!  Thanks for volunteering your time and machine!

+1

-Matze

Re: [Sandbox/Email] nightly builds

Posted by Joe Germuska <Jo...@Germuska.com>.
>No ... I missed the fact that the fixed version had actually been checked in.
>
>The "email" package will be in tonight's nightly builds.

Great!  Thanks for volunteering your time and machine!

Joe

--
Joe Germuska
Joe@Germuska.com

Re: [Sandbox/Email] nightly builds

Posted by Craig McClanahan <cr...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 11:43:30 -0500, Joe Germuska <jo...@germuska.com> wrote:
> >The nightly builds for the commons packages run on my desktop system,
> >and the scripts that operate them require a properly functional Ant
> >"build.xml" that can run the "clean" and "dist" targets in order to
> >produce the nightly builds.  The build.xml that is checked in to the
> >email package currently does not run -- patched versions have been
> >offered on the mailing list, but have not been applied by those
> >maintaining the code.
> >
> >I'm hesitant to go check in such a change myself, on a package that
> >I'm not involved with.
>
> I thought we resolved this in July?
>
> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.jakarta.commons.devel/49872
>
> Did it break again?

No ... I missed the fact that the fixed version had actually been checked in.

The "email" package will be in tonight's nightly builds.

> Joe

Craig

Re: [Sandbox/Email] nightly builds

Posted by Joe Germuska <Jo...@Germuska.com>.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@matthias-wessendorf.de>.
mmm,
my build.xml (dist|clean) is running.

btw. last week, I played on Maven
with Commons-Email. There I had a problem
too. It was related to Java-Mail.jar and JAF.jar.

I did this:
javamail.jar=${dir.maven.repository}/javamail/jars/javamail-1.2.jar
jaf.jar=${dir.maven.repository}/jaf/jars/activation-1.0.2.jar

than Maven worked. and my ant too.

I think I did not any more ...

Regards,
MAtthias

Posted by Craig McClanahan <cr...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 15:58:46 +0200, Matthias Wessendorf
<ma...@matthias-wessendorf.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> just saw, that the folder
> http://cvs.apache.org/builds/jakarta-commons/nightly/commons-email/
> is empty. Is there a special reason? Or did I miss something?

The nightly builds for the commons packages run on my desktop system,
and the scripts that operate them require a properly functional Ant
"build.xml" that can run the "clean" and "dist" targets in order to
produce the nightly builds.  The build.xml that is checked in to the
email package currently does not run -- patched versions have been
offered on the mailing list, but have not been applied by those
maintaining the code.

I'm hesitant to go check in such a change myself, on a package that
I'm not involved with.

> Regards,
> Matthias

Craig