Posted to dev@vxquery.apache.org by Steven Jacobs <sj...@ucr.edu> on 2016/05/27 20:17:42 UTC

Lucene is ready

Hey Menaka!
The Lucene code has just been committed to master. We came up with a list
of incremental issues that you can solve over the summer as you work
through this project. I made a Wiki page where we can track the progress of
the project as the summer progresses. It also includes an example of Lucene
XPath indexing that will be helpful when starting:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/VXQUERY/Lucene+Indexing+Project+2016

I am excited to start working with you on this. I hope that your tests went
well. I will email you personally to set up our first meeting.

Steven

Re: Lucene is ready

Posted by Menaka Madushanka <me...@gmail.com>.
Hello Steven,
Thank you very much. I'm also very exited to start working.
Exams went well and hope results will be ok this time. :-)

I'll go through the code and wiki.

Cheers.
Menaka

--
*Menaka Madushanka Jayawardena*
Faculty of Engineering, <http://www.pdn.ac.lk/eng>

Re: Lucene is ready

Posted by Steven Jacobs <sj...@ucr.edu>.
I made a few issues regarding the changes that should be made to it.
Steven

Re: Lucene is ready

Posted by Till Westmann <ti...@apache.org>.

Re: Lucene is ready