Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Jaswin Shah <ja...@outlook.com> on 2020/08/14 09:39:21 UTC

Flink issue in emitting data to same sideoutput from onTimer and processElement

Hi,

I have a coProcessFunction which emits data to same side output from processElement1 method and on timer method.But, data is not getting emitted to sideoutput from onTimer. Is it like to the same sideoutput, we can not emit data from onTimer and processElement methods?

Re: Flink issue in emitting data to same sideoutput from onTimer and processElement

Posted by Dawid Wysakowicz <dw...@apache.org>.
It should work just fine. Can you share a minimal reproducible example
we can debug if the problem still remains?

Best,

Dawid

Posted by Jaswin Shah <ja...@outlook.com>.
I am using KeyedCoProcessFunction