Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by "Zowalla, Richard" <ri...@hs-heilbronn.de> on 2022/04/16 05:14:36 UTC

TomEE Patch Plugin - Release?

Hi all,

I included a fix for TOMEE-3903, so we can configure, if created
*.tar.gz files are attached to the build or not.

Before that, we attached the *.tar.gz files multiple times, which leads
to unexpected behaviour in new Maven versions, e.g. deploying *.tar.gz
files as jars (see the first attempt for 8.0.11 release) overriding
existing jars, skipping *.tar.gz files from being deployed at all, etc.

So it would be need, if we could do a release of the TomEE patch
plugin?

Gruß
Richard

Re: TomEE Patch Plugin - Release?

Posted by "Zowalla, Richard" <ri...@hs-heilbronn.de>.
Alright - I will prepare the artifacts. Thanks!

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.
Of course. Go ahead.