Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Rajath Shashidhara <ra...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/22 08:11:02 UTC

Converting XInputStream to java.io.InputStream

Hello,

I wanted to convert an XInputStream into java.io.InputStream.
I found this on the mail archive.
http://markmail.org/message/fo2txhbgxu3ksnct

This is a very old mail.
So, just asking if such a conversion api has been defined now.
What is the best way to do this conversion?

--
Rajath S,
M.Sc(Hons.) Physics,

Re: Converting XInputStream to java.io.InputStream

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@gmail.com>.
On 6/22/13 8:11 AM, Rajath Shashidhara wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I wanted to convert an XInputStream into java.io.InputStream.
> I found this on the mail archive.
> http://markmail.org/message/fo2txhbgxu3ksnct
>
> This is a very old mail.
> So, just asking if such a conversion api has been defined now.
> What is the best way to do this conversion?

Hi Rajath,

take a look on
http://opengrok.adfinis-sygroup.org/source/xref/aoo-trunk/main/javaunohelper/com/sun/star/lib/uno/adapter/

In the core module javaunohelper you can find some helper classes like

ByteArrayToXInputStreamAdapter
InputStreamToXInputStreamAdapter
OutputStreamToXOutputStreamAdapter
XInputStreamToInputStreamAdapter
XOutputStreamToByteArrayAdapter
XOutputStreamToOutputStreamAdapter

I hope this helps and they can be used.

By the way Opengrok is nice tool to search in the code base

Juergen