Posted to dev@oltu.apache.org by Pid <pi...@pidster.com> on 2010/10/01 11:09:24 UTC

OAuth 2.0 implementation

Hi,

I met Łukasz Moreń at the Apache Retreat, he's already contributing to
another ASF project.  He and a colleague have developed an OAuth 2.0
implementation:

 http://bitbucket.org/smartproject/oauth-2.0/wiki/Home

I've asked if they'd be interested in contributing to Amber.

Re: OAuth 2.0 implementation

Posted by Pid <pi...@pidster.com>.
On 09/10/2010 10:35, Tommaso Teofili wrote:
> Hi Pid,
> any news about that OAuth 2.0 impl?

Not yet.  Łukasz, are you lurking here?

Re: OAuth 2.0 implementation