Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Pranay Parmar <pr...@datametica.com.INVALID> on 2019/12/20 06:20:18 UTC

Jira Contributor list

Hi,

I would like to be added to the JIRA/GitHub contributors list. I have a
pull request raised but not able to assign myself. I don't want somebody
else to pick it because I've been working on it.

Thanks and regards,
Pranay Parmar

Re: Jira Contributor list

Posted by Chunwei Lei <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Pranay.
You should provide your jira id so that someone can add you as a
contributor.

Best,
Chunwei

Re: Jira Contributor list