Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Antonio Trigo <an...@ptinovacao.pt> on 2001/09/11 21:27:44 UTC

WEB-INF\lib

Hi,

How can i map de .jar files of my application?
The only way I no how to do this is to put on my classpath editing de
tomcat.sh.
Shouldn't there be q way of mapping these on the web.xml of each
application??

Thanks in advance.

Re: WEB-INF\lib

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.

On Tue, 11 Sep 2001, Antonio Trigo wrote:

> Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 20:27:44 +0100
> From: Antonio Trigo <an...@ptinovacao.pt>
> To: "Tomcat-User (E-mail)" <to...@jakarta.apache.org>
> Subject: WEB-INF\lib
>
> Hi,
>
> How can i map de .jar files of my application?
> The only way I no how to do this is to put on my classpath editing de
> tomcat.sh.
> Shouldn't there be q way of mapping these on the web.xml of each
> application??

All JAR files under the "/WEB-INF/lib" directory of your web application
are automatically made available inside that application when Tomcat runs
it -- no settings in web.xml or anywhere else are required.

> Thanks in advance.

Craig McClanahan