Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/13 12:18:47 UTC

Time for another release

It's been a relatively quiet four months for a change, but the time has
come again to push out a release.  There are some important bug fixes for
the new Csws connector that really should be in the shipping artifact, for
one thing.

But I'd like to encourage everyone to pull together anything they're
working on and get it into the code base.  I am hoping to spin RC0 sometime
Christmas week.

Thanks in advance,
Karl

Re: Time for another release

Posted by Markus Schuch <ma...@web.de>.
I plan to complete the docs for
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CONNECTORS-1105 this weekend. May
be we can publish JARs to maven-central for the first time with this
release?

Cheers,
Markus