Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Damon Henderson <Da...@MEDecision.com> on 2005/06/15 20:05:01 UTC

Tomcat 4.1.30 uses 100% CPU on Windows 2000

I am having and issue with Tomcat 4.1.30 running on Windows 2000 Server.
>From time to time I will get horrible application performance JSP pages
that normally take 2-3 seconds to display will take upwards of 45
seconds to display if at all. When I investigate on the server I notice
the Tomcat.exe service is taking up 100% of 4 cpu's. I stop and restart
the service and everything returns to normal for 24-48 hours. The
application has 25 users peak. Has anyone seen anything like this
before? What was the resolution and what do I need to debug. Any help
would be greatly appreciated.