Posted to users@maven.apache.org by fa...@mpsa.com on 2004/10/05 14:35:59 UTC

Maven and FTP Ant task: what's up??

Hi all,

I try to use the FTP Ant task in my maven.xml, but I can't make it work.
I've searched the mail archive, and I figured out that lots of people had
troubles with this task in Maven 1.0, but none found a solution regarding
this problem (at least, none gave a solution on the mailing list - a guy
just gave a hack and I couldn't even make it work).

So if someone has a solution that works, that would be really kind of him
to send it to the list :o)
Otherwise, shouldn't this problem be addressed quickly? (it seems that the
FTP task used to work in Maven previous builds)

Regards,
Fabrice.

Re: Réf. : Re: Maven and FTP Ant task: what's up ??

Posted by dan tran <da...@gmail.com>.
any one has any luck with get ant:telnet task to work under maven?

-D

Posted by fa...@mpsa.com.

Posted by Ben Anderson <be...@benanderson.us>.
see this thread:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=turbine-maven-user&m=109570387625634&w=2
Note: you will have to manually download NetComponents.jar - which is hard to