Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Rafa Pérez <ra...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/03 18:21:07 UTC

[Trinidad] How to change the first day of week in an

Hi all,

I have just figured out that <tr:inputDate> shows Sunday as the first
day of the week. How could this be changed to set Monday as the first
day of the week?

Thanks in advance,

-- Rafa

Re: [Trinidad] How to change the first day of week in an

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 4:45 PM, Rafa Pérez <ra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Nice to help, only hope it works ok!! :D

I think, testing helps ;-)

Posted by Rafa Pérez <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
saw that.