Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by haipeng du <ha...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/31 05:43:55 UTC

performance and requirement

I use slide 2.1 to save documents in Linux x86 system. After 10,000 files
were saved, slide becomes slower than before. And also, if I upload file to
slide with a high rate(such as one file for every 3 seconds, average size
about 15kb), slide will complain that can not find store node objects. what
is the max number of files that slide can handle and what is the max
uploading rate? what is the minimum requirement(RAM, CPU, etc). How to
optimize slide (I use the defaul setting, just change file location to
/var/dms)?\
Thanks a lot.
--
Haipeng Du