Posted to dev@olingo.apache.org by "Amend, Christian" <ch...@sap.com> on 2013/10/09 17:16:22 UTC

[Vote] Integrate our Git repository with Jira

Hi all,

there is a possibility to link commits in our GIT repository with our Jira issues. This is described here: http://www.apache.org/dev/svngit2jira.html

I would take all the steps necessary to enable this but I would like to ask first if this is something we should use.

In my opinion we should do this not only to track which issues are associated with which commit but this can also be used as a way to build release notes on what changed and what bug fixes were implemented. This would save us a lot of manual labor to create release notes. So I will give a +1 from me.

To give enough time to familiarize yourself with the topic I will leave this voting open till 16th October 2013.

WDYT?

Best Regards,
Christian

RE: [Vote] Integrate our Git repository with Jira

Posted by "Huesken, Jens" <je...@sap.com>.
Good idea Christian, sounds reasonable.

+1

Regards,
Jens

--
Carl J. Mosca

Re: [Vote] Integrate our Git repository with Jira

Posted by Carl Mosca <ca...@gmail.com>.

--
Carl J. Mosca

Re: [Vote] Integrate our Git repository with Jira

Posted by "Klevenz, Stephan" <st...@sap.com>.
+1