Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by ph...@intermedium.com on 2002/03/19 21:48:12 UTC

Re: Getting hold of Document used in SVGGeneratorContext and

Many thanks to Vincent and Stephane for the prompt response to my problem.
It worked like a charm, giving me the links I wanted, and made my code
cleaner.

To Vincent, your answer has assured that I will not be a hairless man in
the forseeable future, thanks again.

To Stephane, I am sorely aware that I am assigning a rect to the circle
variable and am slightly embarrased that I forgot to remove that code
before sending it off to the group.

Yours Sincerely
Phillip Larsen