Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Otto, Frank" <ot...@delta-barth.de> on 2003/10/15 17:27:08 UTC

display tag and struts

Hello,

I have read something about diplay tag library and have test it. If I want to sort the table by clicking on column, I will get an error, because my collection is null. It isn't saved in the session, only in the request. An idea?

My other questions is:

- Can I use display tag with i18n and resource bundles? I need the column titles in different languages.

Regards,

Frank

RE: display tag and struts

Posted by Yansheng Lin <ya...@isogis.com>.
Hi Frank, you might want to ask this question on display-tag maillist.  I
subscribed to that list a while ago, and as far as I can tell, there are quite a
few nice people on the list.

As to your sorting problem,  I don't think it has anything to do with the scope.
I got it working with request scope.... Can you do paging?  And what kind of
error message do you get?