Posted to users@maven.apache.org by bayarja <b_...@yahoo.com> on 2010/07/02 08:01:56 UTC

maven configuration and Intellij.

hi everyone. i'm begginer for maven. i don't now how to configure maven for
intellij. what jar files download. generally how to begin maven. sorry my
english skill. i hope reply

Re: maven configuration and Intellij.

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
built in since intellij 7.0.x

when opening a project just select the pom.xml file and intellij will do the
rest

-Stephen

Posted by Peter Schuller <pe...@infidyne.com>.