Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Christopher Hamm <em...@christopherhamm.com> on 2016/01/02 16:39:07 UTC

NIFI template work needed

I finally got requirements nailed down for my project which means I can now
start building stuff out.

  Honestly, all I need to find is a template that fits the needs of the
project that works well in NIFI. If I had a boilerplate template with the
following criteria, I could easily form it with much more details.

What I am basically looking for:

1) Initial input will come from outside JMS (*java messaging system) based
technology.
2) Parsing of message from JMS to extract text and output clean textTake
clean final values
3) create new or update (*if main id exists already) field record values of
a MySql DB

For more exact template I am happy to pay someone to do the work, I just
need to know the rate.

Many thanks

If you would like to talk more let me know your availability.

Re: NIFI template work needed

Posted by Christopher Hamm <em...@christopherhamm.com>.
PS. I would happily release any templates free and open on GIT Hub for
anyone else to use or learn from.

On Sat, Jan 2, 2016 at 10:39 AM, Christopher Hamm <email@christopherhamm.com

--
Sincerely,