Posted to asp@perl.apache.org by ASP <as...@itintegrated.com> on 2002/01/14 07:44:53 UTC

Fresh Installation

Hello All,

I am very new to Apache::ASP.But  I want in very need
to get it enabled on my RedHat 7.2 server

My mod_perl is working fine.Does any have install Apache::ASP on this
version of Redhat.Pls If I can get the detail for installation and the required
rpm will be we helpfull.

Thanx

Regards/Taj yargatti

Re: Fresh Installation

Posted by Marcos Nobre <ma...@onix.com.br>.
On my Mandrake 8.1 Linux I have encountred an especific package (on CD
#3) . The instalation was so easy.

It seems that ApacheToolBox is a great (and easy) solution to install a
complete Apache with a lot of modules and others things.

Somebody already indicated this for you
(http://www.nodeworks.com/asp/install.html).
 I never installed it, although I already own it, but I hate
compilations. Many times I complicated myself with compilations.

You already tried to find the specific RMP package in your RH7.2 disks ?

Good luck.

Marcos

RE: Fresh Installation

Posted by John Leonard <jo...@ce.gatech.edu>.
Taj:

No RPMs required. Apache::ASP is a self-contained set of perl modules
that cleanly slip into the perl install tree.  Joshua has prepared a
tidy set of instructions on the apache asp web site:

http://www.nodeworks.com/asp/install.html

JL