Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by vignesh <vi...@ninestars.in> on 2014/04/29 11:23:16 UTC

Apache Solr - Pdf Indexing.

Hi Team,

             I am indexing PDF using  Apache Solr 3.6 . Passing around 3000
keywords using the OR operator and able to get the files containing the
keywords. Kindly guide me to get the keyword list in a .PDF file.

Note : In Schema.xml have declared a unique tag "id".

Thanks & Regards.

Vignesh.V

cid:image001.jpg@01CA4872.39B33D40

Ninestars Information Technologies Limited.,

72, Greams Road, Thousand Lights, Chennai - 600 006. India.

Landline : +91 44 2829 4226 / 36 / 56   X: 144

 <blocked::http://www.ninestars.in/> www.ninestars.in

--
STOP Virus, STOP SPAM, SAVE Bandwidth!
http://www.safentrix.com/adlink?cid=0