Posted to users@camel.apache.org by NP-Hard <rm...@ironhawk.com> on 2010/02/08 20:41:57 UTC

full path of ActiveMQComponent

Hi,

What is the correct full name of ActiveMQComponent ? The Camel java docs
give it as
  org.apache.camel.component.activemq.ActiveMQComponent
but I don't see this class in any of the camel or activemq jars and javac
complains
about not finding it. But I do see a class named:
  org.apache.activemq.camel.component.ActiveMQComponent
in these 2 jars of the ActiveMQ distribution: activemq-camel-5.3.0.jar and
activemq-web-5.3.0.jar

So my question is: is the Camel JavaDoc info incorrect or do I need some
other jars ?
(I'm using Camel 2.1 and AMQ 5.3.0).
Thanks.

Re: full path of ActiveMQComponent

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Long time ago, the ActiveMQComponent was a part of Camel.
But it introduced a hard cycle dependency of ActiveMQ into Camel, so we
had to move it to the ActiveMQ.

Now you can find that component from activemq-camel module.

Willem