Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by "Rony G. Flatscher (Apache)" <ro...@apache.org> on 2014/03/24 16:00:45 UTC

URL-location for latest beanshell provider source code ?

While going after the current implementation of a script provider, I would like to target the
beanshell implemantion.

Found an URL (via the web) pointing to:

    <http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openoffice/trunk/main/scripting/java/com/sun/star/script/framework/provider/beanshell/>

Just double-checking: would that be the URL to the latest version? If not where should I start to
research/find the latest version?

---rony

Re: URL-location for latest beanshell provider source code ?

Posted by "Rony G. Flatscher (Apache)" <ro...@apache.org>.
Buona sera Andrea,

On 24.03.2014 22:48, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> Rony G. Flatscher (Apache) wrote:
>> While going after the current implementation of a script provider, I would like to target the
>> beanshell implemantion.
>
> This is only marginally related to what you are doing now, but note that Beanshell itself was
> proposed for becoming an Incubator project, even if the effort is now stalled (I think nobody has
> taken care of all the initial reviews, grants, etc yet):
> http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/BeanShellProposal
>
> So if, done this, you would like to help bring Beanshell itself to Apache the first steps are
> already done!
If I can help from the second line, whatever has to be done there, yes. Unfortunately, I have been
tied down heavily with too many tasks to be able to step up into the front line for this initiative,
which I too think is very important, especially for AOO!

---rony

P.S.: My current interest in beanshell here is to double-check while researching a problem I have
been experiencing on MacOSX-AOO with a ScriptProvider for ooRexx, which I had developed and am
maintaining. (The same code works flawlessly dispatching ooRexx scripts on 32- and 64-bit.)

Re: URL-location for latest beanshell provider source code ?

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
Rony G. Flatscher (Apache) wrote:
> While going after the current implementation of a script provider, I would like to target the
> beanshell implemantion.

This is only marginally related to what you are doing now, but note that
Beanshell itself was proposed for becoming an Incubator project, even if
the effort is now stalled (I think nobody has taken care of all the
initial reviews, grants, etc yet):
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/BeanShellProposal

So if, done this, you would like to help bring Beanshell itself to
Apache the first steps are already done!

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: URL-location for latest beanshell provider source code ?

Posted by "Rony G. Flatscher (Apache)" <ro...@apache.org>.
On 24.03.2014 16:32, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
> On 3/24/14 4:00 PM, Rony G. Flatscher (Apache) wrote:
>> While going after the current implementation of a script provider, I would like to target the
>> beanshell implemantion.
>>
>> Found an URL (via the web) pointing to:
>>
>>     <http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openoffice/trunk/main/scripting/java/com/sun/star/script/framework/provider/beanshell/>
>>
>> Just double-checking: would that be the URL to the latest version? If not where should I start to
>> research/find the latest version?
> the link goes directly in trunk of our svn repository, means trunk
> contains the latest and greatest version and that is the place to start
:-)

Jürgen, thank you very much for reassuring this!

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@gmail.com>.
On 3/24/14 4:00 PM, Rony G. Flatscher (Apache) wrote:
> While going after the current implementation of a script provider, I would like to target the
> beanshell implemantion.
>
> Found an URL (via the web) pointing to:
>
>     <http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openoffice/trunk/main/scripting/java/com/sun/star/script/framework/provider/beanshell/>
>
> Just double-checking: would that be the URL to the latest version? If not where should I start to
> research/find the latest version?

the link goes directly in trunk of our svn repository, means trunk
contains the latest and greatest version and that is the place to start

Juergen