Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by an...@wipro.com on 2007/06/08 15:11:56 UTC

Issue with Tomcat 5.0 Struts 2

Hi,

     Yesterday was configuring struts on my friends computer. Came across errors with even simple struts application 2.0. The error was (in log file)

Severe:Filter ERROR.

I just upgraded to tomcat 5.5 and the error disappeared. I checked the tomcat bugs and sure enough this issue is mentioned. Hope this helps for someone who encountered this issue.

Animesh Saxena

http://inlovewithlinux.blogspot.com

RE: Issue with Tomcat 5.0 Struts 2

Posted by Al Sutton <al...@al-and-andrea.org.uk>.
I think you'll find it's his gateway. Some corporate mail gateways attach a
disclaimer to the email an it ends up like his so that if you read the email
it's taken you agree to the disclaimer.

It's a dumb, stupid thing for a gateway to do and I tend to just delete the
mail without reading it.

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.