Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Brian Demers <bd...@apache.org> on 2018/07/24 16:01:34 UTC

Added directory-scimple to builds.a.o

I've added directory-scimple to Jenkins:
https://builds.apache.org/view/D/view/Directory/job/dir-scimple/ (copied
from the dir-kerby job)

You may have noticed a build failure, I just turned off notifications until
the initial build is healthy.

Open questions/issues

* The dist management section in the SCIMple pom was wrong, fixed here:
https://github.com/apache/directory-scimple/pull/5 (this should turn the
build blue)
* I didn't see directory-scimple listed on https://git.apache.org/, so I
used the GitHub URL.  What is the canonical URL for this repo?
* I'm not a directory committer, so please ACK this is the correct thing to
do. If it isn't let me know, and I can delete the job.

Re: Added directory-scimple to builds.a.o

Posted by Brian Demers <br...@gmail.com>.
PRs build too

(with a big thanks to Infra for fixing a few issues)

Posted by Brian Demers <bd...@apache.org>.
It's blue!

Posted by Brian Demers <br...@gmail.com>.
Almost there :)

Posted by Brian Demers <bd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Stefan Seelmann <ma...@stefan-seelmann.de>.
On 07/24/2018 06:01 PM, Brian Demers wrote:
> I've added directory-scimple to Jenkins:
> https://builds.apache.org/view/D/view/Directory/job/dir-scimple/ (copied
> from the dir-kerby job)

> * I didn't see directory-scimple listed on https://git.apache.org/, so I
> used the GitHub URL.  What is the canonical URL for this repo?

SCIMple already uses gitbox, the canonical URL is
    https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/directory-scimple.git

Also listed at [1], there you see which projects are already on gitbox
and which still on git.a.o. In the long run all will be migrated to gitbox.

> * I'm not a directory committer, so please ACK this is the correct thing to
> do. If it isn't let me know, and I can delete the job.

From me you get a +1, thanks for that :-)

I only wonder if we should switch to Jenkinsfile to have the build
config in git too? (I wanted to try that for the other Directory
projects but never find the time...)

Kind Regards,
Stefan

[1] https://directory.apache.org/sources.html