Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Nicholas Orr <Ni...@mim.com.au> on 2003/04/04 00:06:38 UTC

2 Quick Questions: DBCP - ValidationQuery && server.xml - Context -cachingAllowed

Hello,

Just two quick questions

1. What does the ValidationQuery* parameter actually do in DBCP?

2. In server.xml, what does the cachingAllowed^ property of Context do?

Thanks,

Nicholas Orr

*I looked in the TC 4.1.24 doc but it was not there, then went to dbcp
website and I didn't know where to look there.
^I looked in the TC 4.1.24 doc but it was not there.

intended only for the use of the addressee(s).
If you receive this e-mail in error, any use, distribution or
copying of this e-mail is not permitted. You are requested to
forward unwanted e-mail and address any problems to the
MIM Holdings Limited Support Centre.
For general enquires:	++61 7 3833 8000
Support Centre e-mail:	supportcentre@mim.com.au
Support Centre phone:  	Australia 1800500646
        				International ++61 7 38338042