Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Vinayagam <vi...@neosoft-tec.com> on 2004/11/10 05:41:18 UTC

Clustering and Load balancing

Hi All!

Can any one help me abt clustering and Loadbalancing using Tomcat 5.0/later.

We have an application, Which is run on Tomcat 4.0.

Now we are going to run this application in Tomcat 5.0.

Also we are going to implements the clustering technology to our appl.

So that i need som help, How to do this.

Thanx & Regards
Vinayagam

Re: Clustering and Load balancing

Posted by paul <lj...@yahoo.com.cn>.
hello ,I am at China .

Vinayagam <vi...@neosoft-tec.com> wrote:Hi!,

I didn't get understand this language. Can u pls send it as English!

Regards
Vinayagam

> Can any one help me abt clustering and Loadbalancing using Tomcat
> 5.0/later.
>
> We have an application, Which is run on Tomcat 4.0.
>
> Now we are going to run this application in Tomcat 5.0.
>
> Also we are going to implements the clustering technology to our appl.
>
> So that i need som help, How to do this.
>
> Thanx & Regards
> Vinayagam
>

> 秦焕东 13823139100

150万曲MP3疯狂搜,带您闯入音乐殿堂