Posted to users@camel.apache.org by javakurious <ja...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/07 17:56:45 UTC

camel newbie design question

I am just starting on camel. I am looking at all sorts of examples and
tutorials before starting on my project. My goal is to create a webservice
supporting soap 1.1, soap 1.2, HTTP GET, and HTTP post. For examples here is
a link to a webservice that can be accessed different ways :

http://www.visualwebservice.com/wsdl/ws.cdyne.com/delayedstockquote.asmx%3Fwsdl
stockQuote Web Service

Here, the clients can access the webservice with the same wsdl. Can somebody
point me to a similar example that I can adapt to camel ?

Thanks