Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Mike Morris <mi...@musicplace.com> on 2006/10/04 20:02:12 UTC

[users@httpd] Re: Visual tool for httpd.conf

This is probably not what you mean... but the "jEdit" editor has syntax highlighting support for
httpd.conf, which is quite useful. A true GUI is available as standard tools in most Linux distros...

> Hi,
> there is a visual tool to view and edit the httpd.conf parameters (in
> Linux and Windows)?
>
> thanks
>
> --
> http://www.spacemarc.it

Mike Morris
The Music Place
1617 Willowhurst Avenue
San Jose, CA 95125
(408) 445-ARTS (2787)
------------------------------------
    Your Free Historical Quote:
        It can not be doubted that our stupendous achievements as a people and our
        country's robust strength have given rise to heedlessness of those laws
        governing our national health which we can no more evade than human life can
        escape the laws of God and nature.
                    - Grover Cleveland, Second Inaugural Address, March 4, 1893

Re: [users@httpd] Re: Visual tool for httpd.conf

Posted by Aaron Wagner <aa...@technologist.com>.
UltraEdit-32 also has syntax coloring for most any language of conf file