Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by Db-Blog <mp...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/24 09:02:42 UTC

Microstratergy Integration with Kylin

Hi All,

Can you share if Microstratergy tool can be connected to Kylin?
Tableau Integration is awesome however we are bound to microstratergy, any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Saurabh

Re: Microstratergy Integration with Kylin

Posted by Db-Blog <mp...@gmail.com>.
Thank You for sharing the details.

Regards,
Saurabh

Sent from my iPhone, please avoid typos.

Posted by Billy Liu <bi...@apache.org>.
Hi Saurabh,

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.

--